The company provides the service of engineering supervision over construction projects and extraordinary structures. Certified engineering supervision professionals with many years’ experience assist the clients in proper and successful implementation of projects of various scope in both private and public sectors. Engineering supervision managers exercise control over whether the design for the structure and the provisions of the construction contract, laws and regulations are complied with.
Our engineers provide professional services of engineering supervision over construction and the services of FIDIC Engineer. The quality of construction works is controlled in close cooperation with the client.
Main functions of the Engineering Supervision Manager assigned to a construction project:
- Ensure that construction works are carried out according to the design for the structure;
- Exercise control over the quality of construction products and equipment use and do not permit their use if they do not conform to the quality requirements of the design, construction technical regulations and regulations governing the safety and purpose of the structure, also if documents evidencing the products‘ quality have not been submitted;
- Check the quality and scope of construction works and inform the builder (the client) about any works that do not comply with the normative quality requirements;
- Check and accept concealed construction works and structures; take part in the procedures for the testing of engineering networks, engineering systems, equipment and structures and for their recognition as fit for use;
- Draft, jointly with the contractor, documents for recognition as fit for use and take part in the procedure for recognising the structure as fit for use;
- Perform the function of the general engineering supervision over the structure and coordinate the special engineering supervision and the work of the Special Engineering Supervision Managers.