When handling your personal data, we comply with the personal data processing requirements established by the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the ‘GDPR’), the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, as well as other legal acts.
- The information we collect
We may collect, store and use the following personal data (full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number (s)) and the following information:
- The information you have provided to us at the TEC’s websites: tec.lt, www.tecconsulting.lt, www.tecindustry.lt, www.tecinfrastructure.lt (hereinafter the ‘Sites’), when subscribing to e-mail notifications and / or newsletters, and filling in the request forms on the Sites;
- Your personal information that you have provided to us in social networks;
- The information provided by cookies about your visits to and the use of our Sites (including your IP address, geographic location, browser type, number of visits, the website from which you were directed, pageviews and session duration);
- Any other personal information and data that you have personally sent to us.
- Use of your personal data
Your personal data provided on the Sites will be used for the following purposes:
- Tailor the Sites to your personal needs in order to improve your browsing experience;
- Email to you our newsletters;
- Answer your queries and submit offers.
We may share information about you with our employees, partners or subcontractors, if needed for the above purposes.
Cookies are files that allow recognizing you when you visit our Sites, save your personal browsing history, customize content, and speed up your search. In some cases, disabling or deleting cookies may restrict the certain functionality of the Sites and block access to them.
We use the information provided by cookies to ensure the functionality, improvement and development of the Sites, as well as for marketing purposes.
- Your rights
- You have the right to inquire whether we process any of your personal data or not, as well as ask for more information on how we protect them.
- You have the right revoke your consent regarding the use of your personal data by notifying us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +370 5 219 0718.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, you can inform us by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe newsletter’ link at the bottom of a newsletter.
- Third-party websites
The Sites contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices applicable to third-party websites.
- Modifications of the Policy
- Contact information concerning personal data issues